Thursday, May 29, 2008

How Does Your Garden Grow? part 4

I have finished part 4 of my How Does Your Garden Grow? mystrey sampler and will be working on part 5 this week end. I am taking a few days off my two BAP's but will be back to them when I get part 5 done. I am really enjoying doing the mystrey sampler. This is the first one I've done.
I had to work when The Scarlet Thread had their sale but Jan picked up 3 of the Long Dog Samplers I wanted. I have St. Georges. Rosemarkie and Plight of Fancy. I got them at a real good price and Jan made a great choice. Thanks Jan. Now I just have to deside which one to add to my rotation. But I think I will wait till I have done at least another page or two on both The Untold Story and Sea Sprite.
I have this week end off and hope to get some things done plus a mega lot of stitching done.

No comments: