Saturday, June 21, 2008

My Stitching Day

Jan, Karen and I had a great breakfast this morning at the Ranch House then went our different ways. Jan and I hit TWO of the not so LNS. Scarlet Theard wasn't opened when we got there so we went over to Needlewomen East to look around. Even thou Sue has sold the shop she was there working and it was great to see her again. We both got a few things there then called to see if the Scarlet Theard was opened, it was so we headed back over there. I am glad we did. I found five patterns that I didn't know that I wanted but when I saw them I knew I had to have them. I found two small one to do for the re-do of my kitchen and a Navy Emblem one to do for my niece. She is in her second year in the Navy and doing great. I picked up a Long Dog Sampler and another baby sampler. I keep changing my mind on the two baby samplers for my grandsons. Here is the picture on my new stash: stash 6-21-2008

Then we came back to my place had lunch and stitched for a few hours. All in all a great stitching day. I am going to work on my TUTS for a while tonight and tomorrow. I may keep stitching on it another week since I haven't done much on it this go round. I know Sea Sprite is going a lot faster then the 25ct over one is but I will continue to work on both.
Happy Stitching Everyone.

No comments: