Saturday, July 19, 2008

Saturday July 19th 2008

I have only done a little stitching on my Sea Sprite this week. Since I am not working tomorrow I hope to get a lot of stitching done. I am also going to hit Michael's at 4pm to get the rest of my floss for Marqus of Love, I have a coupon for 25% off my whole purchase.

Today I went with my freind Jan to the Scarlet Thread for their fiber sale. I got Home of a Needleworker by Little House Needleworks, I also got the Crescent Hand Dyed floss to go with it.
Just before Jan turned into my area we decided to run down to In Stitches, after all its only 4 miles from my place. Wow they were having a sale too. I picked up some good buys and so did Jan. So all in all we had a great day.

Here is a picture of my new stash,

July 19, 2008

Happy Stitching

No comments: