Saturday, August 23, 2008

I'm Home

Well I am back from vacation and I have to say I didn't get much stitching done.
The Missouri leg of the trip was ok and I got to see my new Grandson Jacob and spend time with my other Grandson Lil Roy and his Mom.
I also flew for the first time, it was ok. We did have a little problem, fell and messed up my ankle/calf and spent Monday afternoon and evening with my foot proped up with ice packs. Came home limping, Dulles was a bitch that is for sure but I made it.
Florida was great even though my brother wasn't there. Karen and I had a blast just hanging out and hitting the thrift stores and checking out the 55+ mobile home parks. Hurrican Fay almost got me but it turned and then I came home before it came back to shore.

I came home with a big recliner and some plants. Also came home really wanting to move to Florida, retired or not. But there is a lot to do here before I can think about that but I can start working towards that goal.

I will post my stitching next week.

No comments: