Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Mid-Week Update

Well I haven't worked on my stitching at all this week. I am going to work on The Untold Story the rest of the week and this weekend. It's HAED Sal weekend (thanks Jan for reminding me)so I will work on it till Sunday night then go back to Sea Sprite next week.

I have been doing a lot of thinking about my retirement this last week and I think that is what is keeping me from wanting to stitch. Don't know why but I guess it’s just that I can't keep my mind on my 25 count over one stitching. I talked to a retirement counselor and my retirement is going to be a little better finically than I was figuring it would be. I am pretty sure that I’m going to retire in about 2 ½ years. Right now I am looking at Florida, near Crystal River. It is where Denny and Karen live but I’m going down there weather they stay there or not. I know Denny is always looking for something better but that is for them. I like the area or at least the parts I have seen and I like the 55+ parks I saw I like and there are a few to choose from.
Oh well it will all come about in good time.

No comments: