Thursday, October 9, 2008

Bummed

I have not felt like stitching much the last two weeks. Tonight I was double checking my Sea Sprite before putting it away for this go round and it looked off. I once again recounted and the side edge is going to come to with in an inch of the edge of the material. I don't know how the hell I did this but it looks like I did. I know I have counted and recounted this so how I could be so far off I just don't know. I am going to put it away for now and recount it once again next time. I should have enough room to sew a piece of material on the edge and still beable to frame it, since it is solid stitch. Oh well I will rethink it next time.
Tomorrow is the SAL for HAED, I'm going to work on The Untold Story at least this weekend. Hope I feel like really stitching for the 4 days. I will post next week.

No comments: