Sunday, November 8, 2009

Update for a slow week

This has been a very slow, very very slow stitching week. I really didn't stitch more that one hour on Castles, I restitched some of part 5 but my heart just wasn't in it. I did do some stitching yesterday on the freebie Black Needles by Marie Auriau but its not finish just yet. I started it on two different counts of material and over one then over two before I decided to do it over two on 32count. It is going to be the top of the needles box that I keep by my stitching chair.
This first week back from vacation has been a hard one for me but it will get better. I am going into work today for a few hours this evening because we are very short but I think I will take my stitching with me. One plus to working a slow Sunday evening at a Hospital Call Center is I will have time to stitch and get paid for it.
So I will post again when Needles is finished and I get back into my stitching rotation. It works for me and since it is not written in stone I can change it around when I need to.
Happy Stitching everyone.

No comments: