Monday, December 21, 2009

Snowy Weekend in Virginia

I am still having shoulder problems but I am going to therapy so it is getting better. So while Virginia was slammed with 16 to 20 inches of snow I spent Saturday on and off stitching on my Castles In The Air, by Papillon Creations. I am working on the right side of part 5 and 6 together hoping to catch up, but oh well part 7 came out yesterday so I will work on that right side too. CITA 025
Yesterday I ended up going into work a 7am because we were short staffed and I worked till 11pm, but that is what happens when you work at a hospital. But I am looking at another 2 or so years than I am planing to head south and stitch the rest of my life away.
Hope everyone has a wonderful and safe holiday season.

OOPS guess I should put in a few snow pictures.
The front porch last night Snow of Dec 2009
and from the front door this morning Dec 2009

1 comment:

Nancy M said...

Looks like it was a Castle weekend for both of us! I finished Part 3 and started Part 4. Yours looks great!