I hope everyone had a great New Years eve and that you are going to have a safe and happy 2010.
I am planing to pull out a few of my UFO this year and I will try to work on projects I have set up already. Well at least till something comes along that I just can't resist. I mean I have enough stash to last me way into my retirement. Oh wait if all goes well that is in 24 months and 26 days, but who is counting. ME! ME! ME !
Goals for 2010
1. Finish my Merry Christmas Bellpull
2. Stitch and finish one Christmas ornament a month
3. Work on Castles In The Air each month when the new part is released
4. Work on a monthly rotation of :
a. Sea Sprite
b. The Untold Story
c. Mary Wigham
d. The Bramble and The Rose
5. Work on my WIPS
6. Work on LHN The Home of a Needleworker too, during my monthly Stitch & Bitch with Jan
Wow that sounds like a lot to work on that is for sure. But it gives me something to work toward each month.
Happy Stitching in 2010