Monday, March 1, 2010

Virginia Beach

My niece and her boyfriend Ryan are deployed in the Mideast so my sister and I went down to check the apartment in Virginia Beach. Well Kelli asked her Mom to take down the Christmas Tree that is still in the living room. Well my idea was don't take it down decorate it for different holidays and send the kids pictures. Well we did, how do you like the St. Patrick Days tree.
Didn't get much stitching done this weekend but did get to go shopping at a LNS in Virginia Beach. I was very surprised to see a group of Saturday stitchers sitting a the front of the shop talking and stitching. It looked like a lot of fun and I think they do it every week but the surprised part was they were sitting there eating snacks and chips and dips. All I could think about was greasy, sticky fingers. Oh well to each their own.
I did a few nice patterns on sale for $1 each and the new Blue Ribbons Design Schoolgirl Sampling, I love that box.




1 comment:

Charlene ♥ NC said...

What a great idea for the tree! Nice treats from the LNS, too.