Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Drug Reaction

Just a short note to say don't mess around if you think you are having a drug reaction. I ended up in the ER yesterday because of a reaction to a new blood pressure medicine but the symptoms were to close to the stroke warnings to take a chance. My boss sent me to the ER, well since I work switchboard at the hospital it was a short wheelchair ride but I ended up on a gurney anyway. After hooking me up to the machines and stuff they pretty much ruled it a drug reaction. Thank goodness, if the blood tests had not come back so fast they were going to head me down for a cat scan but held off and then decided against that step. Thank you Benadryl. I still feel pretty crudy and am staying home today and tomorrow than see my doctor on friday. Hope I feel like stitching tomorrow but for today I am napping on and off and doing blog surfing in between.
I am having my May Stitch and Bitch on Sunday the 16th and hope to feel better way before that. So I will post more on Sunday.
Happy Stitching.

4 comments:

Mylene said...

Good to hear it was not a serious one, hope you feel better soon.

Maggie said...

Glad it was not serious, hope your feeling better very soon!

Brigitte said...

That sounds scary. I hope you are feeling much better by now.

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Glad you were close to care! Take it easy and be well.