Sunday, June 13, 2010

Vacation Time

I just spent the last week in Florida and can't seem to get back into my stitching.(gee this happens a lot) I worked on my Christmas Quaker Bell pull for about 2 hours in the last few weeks but just don't feel like working on it since I got back on Thursday. I had a busy week in Florida and went to Sea World which was fun but almost to much for this overweight 60 year old. I was very surprised that I was able to walk the whole park but boy did I pay for it with soar feet and cramping calf's for almost 4 days. I spent one night in Tallahassee with my friend Pamela and we had a nice visit and I love her new apartment.
I meet my sister-in laws sister Angela and her three kids and it was a great visit all in all.
I will post a picture of my CQB later this week if I get page 3 finished.
Happy Stitching All

No comments: