Sunday, September 26, 2010

Saturday 9.25.10

Today I worked on my CITA and wanted to post my update. I am once again combining two parts, this time parts 14 and 15. I love how the fence is turning out, it is looking great.

Tomorrow I am going to work on my HAED, The Untold Story and Sunday I will post the update on it in the evening.
I did take a break for lunch today and met my friend Karen. Last week she had a great tragedy in here life but she is doing as well as she can. She got a call from her son's work to tell her he had not shown up to work. When she got to his apartment she found that he had suffered a seizure some time during the day and past away. Chris has had seizures and health problems for years but was doing ok lately. My prayers are with Karen and her family, he will be missed by many.

No comments: