Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Stitch In at In Stitches and STASH

Tonight I joined the ladies at In Stitches for the first of two monthly Stitch In's. There was a lot of great stitching and knitting going on and a lot of great sharing. I got STASH too. I brought home the Just Cross Stitch 2010 Christmas Ornaments magazine, a new craftlite mini clip magnifier light,BRD's Blessed Beyond Measure and a sit of Stitch Clips (so I can put CITA back on my scroll frame).
There were many many goodies tonight but I have to say my favorite one was the mincemeat cake, it was yummy. Its really great to get together with other stitchers and its wonderful of In Stitches to host the Stitch In's twice a month. I am glad that I have finally joined them.
Oh I also did some stitching on my Christmas Quaker Bell pull, I'm still on page 5 so I have one more to go. I have decided to work on the Welcome Bell Pull by Wiehenburg next year so I purchased from Bush Mountain last week, I love spreading my stash dollars around but I still support my LNS.

1 comment:

Charlene ♥ NC said...

I always enjoy going back to my JCS Ornie issues. Seems each time I look there's something not seen before... and especially when others post their pictures! I got that BRD Measure, too. So cute! Now we'll have to get stitching, won't we?