Sunday, December 5, 2010

Castles In The Air

I hit a blue funk and my stitching MoJo has gone on a major slow down plus I think I am also fighting a little bug the last two weeks. No energy and food and I are not getting along very well. I also will admit I have been spending a lot of time reading I love my new NOOK.
This week end I did work on CITA part 17, I picked the fantasy section again. Its not the most realistic mermaid but it looks good. I will get it finished this week and post the finished section, here is what I worked on yesterday and today.
I didn't make it to In Stitches Wednesday evening stitch in and I hear I missed a great time but I just couldn't make it this week. I do want to say Happy Holidays to all the ladies that made it and I will see you all next month. To see the cute "make and take" that everyone got jump over to Jan's site and take a look at the nice pincushion.

Happy Holidays and Happy Stitching
March Ann

1 comment:

Jan said...

Can't wait to see it in person next weekend. Nice work.