Sunday, February 27, 2011

In Stitches Lock In

Last night I attended my first LOCK IN at In Stitches  it was a great group of 25 needlecrafters locked in the shop 6pm to 10pm. We shopped, talked, ate and shared with each other. I saw many great projects and of course got many great ideas for new projects.
I had the pleasure of being one of the winners of a great door prize. Ellen made up goodie bags in nice canvas totes she picked up at the Nashville Market. I also picked up a few patterns that Ellen got from Market and one or two other goodies. 
I worked on my Pot 4 Dickie and saw the finished model that Ellen has from the designer. Wow it was about 4 feet long and gorgeous. It was done on 18 count fabric with 1 strand of floss with a greenish cast but still gorgeous. I am doing mine on white 40 count linen over 2 with 2 strands of DMC Black and will be posting my progress pictures as I go.
Happy Stitching all and have a great week

No comments: