Friday, June 3, 2011

Castles In The Air 21 parts done

Finished the beading on parts 20 and 21 today on CITA. It looks great but I need to press it since the beads have distorted the fabric a little bit.  Part 22 is the 4 corner medallion but I won't start those for a few days. Part 23 will be out around the 16th of the month and that will finish this great looking Mystery Sampler.  



 I'm going to work on Pot 4 tomorrow while I work the midnight shift Saturday night. In fact I am going to be working a lot more midnights (my choice) since one of our full time midnight operator will be leaving. I am going to work midnights until a replacement is found. At least that is the plan unless something else comes up between now and the 19th. But it will be a nice change from days for a while.
Happy Stitching All

5 comments:

Gabi said...

Castles in the Air looks fantastic March Ann. Love it.

Jan said...

CITA is looking great. Can't wait to see it in person.
You should get a lot of stitching done on the midnights. Nice that you can do it at work.

Nancy said...

CITA is lovely! Glad you are getting lots of stitchy time!

mdgtjulie said...

I bet you'll get a lot done working midnights. Your Castles looks great. Can't wait to see it finished!

Val said...

Lovely work - well done x