Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A Little Tease

Just a little tease from Parts 22 and 23 of Castles In The Air. The Dragonflies still need their eyes but you can see how pretty they are. Aren't the yellow flowers with their gold centers nice. I will post more as I get the medallions done. I'm sure CITA will be finished over the weekend since I have a few wonderful things I want to start. Oh my so many wonderful things to start and ah well to finish too that are in my WIP/UFO wooden crate.


Happy Stitching All

5 comments:

Jan said...

Wow! I like those dragonflies. Nice work.

Jennifer M. said...

Beautiful stitching! I love the dragonflys and flowers.

mdgtjulie said...

Very nice. It's looking great, from what I can see.

Gabi said...

That's looking fantastic. :)

Susan said...

Looks great. Love the yellow flowers.