Saturday, November 19, 2011

Herbie Part 1

During my S&B today with Jan and Sharliena I worked on my Needlewomen sign and on Herbularius. We ate good food and had some great conversion. A good time was had by all. Jan and I worked on our S & B piece for two hours and we will spend two hours working on them over the next month so we can finish them at our last S & B in 2011. 
I kept stitching after they left as part of IHSW and finished part 1 of Herbie, well all but the beads. I am going to do part 2 than bead them both before I move the piece to a scroll frame. I am going to work on Pot 4 Dickie and my Quaker Welcome tomorrow to continue my second day of the IHSW.
I will post again on Monday with my progress on Pot 4 Dickie and my Quaker Welcome as part of IHSW.
See you all soon and Happy Stitching.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Herbularius is beautiful! I'm really enjoying watching your progress.

Nancy said...

Beautiful work!

Joysze said...

It's beautiful! I love the colors in this one.