Liebster is a German word, meaning favorite, dearest or beloved. The Liebster is awarded by bloggers to other, newer bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers, to spread the word and help the new(er)bies gain wider recognition.
The award comes with four conditions that each recipient must satisfy when accepting
1. Choose five up-and-coming blogs (with fewer than 200 followers) to award the Liebster too.
2. Show thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award too with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blog so they know about the award.
4. Share five random facts about yourself that people don’t know.
It's hard choosing people, but here goes
1. Astrid at Astrid's Stitchingblog , check out her father's stitching too.
2. Susan at Yellow Flower Meadow
3, Kathy at Kathy's Stitching Blog
4. Nancy at Cosy Stitching Corner
Now five random facts about myself HUMMMMMMMMMMMMM
1. I am a Ham Radio Operator.
2. My father won a Pulitzer Prize in 1958 for photography.
3. I am an awful housekeeper, I mean really awful
4. I am a middle child with an older brother and younger twin sisters.
5. I stitched a model piece for a book on stitching famous painting by Jan Eaton