Friday, April 27, 2012

Well I am back from Missouri and I had a great time with my daughter and her family. I met my new Son-in-Law for the first time and he seems to be a nice guy. I came home and totally crashed, between the trip and playing basketball and going to the park with the boys my knees and ankles were in bad shape. But I won't have given up my trip for anything. Just have to take better care of my self.
My daughter and her Men.

While I was away I was able to work on my Quaker Welcome for the IHSW at the hotel.
 I started here Friday night.
 I got one medallion finished and another one started.




Here is my TUSAL jar for this months, not much but it is a little bit of ORT's.
Happy Stitching Everyone

4 comments:

Susan said...

Glad you had a good trip. Looks like you made good progress on Quaker Welcome.

Minnie said...

I love Quaker Welcome and you made good progress. Great family picture, glad you enjoyed yourself. Rest up and I'll see you at stitch night.

blue star stitcher said...

Good progress on the quaker stitching, I like the medallion you finished, is it a butterfly in the middle of it?

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

gorgeous stitching. glad you had fun.