Sunday, November 11, 2012

It's Finished


After a weekend of stitching I have finished The Guest Room by Moira Blackburn. I can't wait to hang it on the wall in my Guest Room. I found the perfect frame for it a few weeks ago at one of the second hand stores and will frame it as soon as I get some backing. 
I really like this pattern because it also has two other sayings that you can stitch that will fit in the same sampler. No no, I know what you are thinking but you have to stitch the same whole thing again but with a different saying. 
I am going to start on a Wedding Sample for my niece that is getting married in May. Figure even with my starting and stopping I should still have time to get it done.
Happy Stitching everyone.

6 comments:

Glenna said...

Love it! Especially the rabbit!

Gabi said...

Beautiful finish. Congratulations.

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

i have always admired this design - very pretty.

ricketyjo said...

Looks wonderful, I'm sure your guests will love it!

Kate said...

Congratulations!!! Beautiful finish and cant wait to see how you frame it :)

Jan said...

It looks great. You finished it faster than you thought you would didn't you?