Saturday, December 29, 2012

WIPocalypse Dec. 2012


WIPocalypse Dec. 2012 is here and I have two things to show. I am working on the Celtic Wedding Sampler for my niece. I can find the pictures I took last months but here is is today. I also finished the Lizzie Kate "Life's a Stitch" that is being used as a traveling pattern for 2011 and 12 that was started by Angela in Hooked on Stitches. I will have a drawing for the pattern on January 2nd so that I can send it on its way again.

Hope everyone has a safe and Happy New Years and that 2013 is a great stitching year for us all.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Very cute finish and I love the colors in the celtic sampler.

JessB said...

The celtic sampler is very pretty! Have a great 2013 stitching year!

Jan said...

Celtic Sampler is looking great. What threads are you using?