Sunday, February 17, 2013

IHSW February 2013

This was a great IHSW for me and my Ipod loaded with a few audio books. I am playing catch up on my J.D. Robb's, Eve Dallas series. So this weekend I got 1 and a 1/2 books listened too and a lot of stitching done, and hung my two traveling pattern pieces on my cross stitch wall. The two small framed pieces look great in their new home. 

 I worked on Mary Wigham's last week and most of Friday and for a few hours on Saturday. 
Before


After












Before
Than I worked on the Celtic Wedding Sampler and was able to finish the rest of the boarder. I am going to save the back stitching (everything is backstitched) till the end.
After

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Your wall looks great...and I like the border of the last piece... nice stitching!

cucki said...

your wall looking so lovely..
very pretty stitching x

Jan said...

You did get a lot done. The border on the Celtic piece is beautiful.
It must be nice to have a nice large wall like that to fill with your cross stitch. It all looks so nice hanging there.

Susan said...

Great progress. The wall is great. I want to do something like that in the den.

~Narita said...

Oh MarchAnn!
I love your wall :)

And wow, I really ought to finish MY picture with the peacocks on it. I'm forgetting the name just now...its gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

You've mad great progress on both pieces! I have the Mary Wigham started and need to get back to it soon or someday.

Nicola said...

You have achieved so much stitching, hours can fly by when you have goods audio books to listen to.

Lee said...

well done with your progress for the weekend

♥ Nia said...

Nice progress! :)

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

such a lovely display on your wall. Great progress on your pieces. I love the look of the celtic sampler.