Sunday, February 24, 2013

Wipocalypse 2/2013

OOPS I forgot yesterday was the day to post Wipocalypse so I will go ahead and re-cap for the month. I'll just use small pictures instead of the larger ones I use all the time. 

I worked on the Celtic Wedding Sampler
after
before








I worked on and finished a traveling pattern, "Count your Blessings"



I worked on Mary Wigham Sampler 
after
before







I worked on my Quaker Welcome Sampler

before
after






before
after

And last but not least I started working on Family Treasures III by Told in A Garden. I hope to have it finished in a week or two. 
Happy Stitching Everyone

9 comments:

cucki said...

beautiful stitching x

Susan said...

Beautiful stitching and great progress.

Minnie said...

Great progress in addition to all of the painting. Is Mary Wigham Sampler new or a very old one, I've just never seen before? You know I love the Quaker Welcome Sampler and Family Treasure very nice.

Emma/Itzy said...

Great progress on all your stitches :)

Jan said...

You are just whizzing along on all your pieces. One of these days I'm going to have to start Mary Wigham too.

Anonymous said...

just dropping by to say hey

Wendy said...

so much progress, they're all looking lovely!

Kasey said...

Wow!! You accomplished a LOT in a month {bowing}.

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

gorgeous progress :)