Sunday, April 21, 2013

IHSW April 2013

Well as always my plans didn't work out this weekend. I did get the band finished on Pot 4 Dickie but I didn't get any beading done on Herbie. I must have slept wrong last night because when I got up this morning my neck and shoulder hurt so much there was no stitching in my house today. I sat in the recliner with the heating pad most of the day. 

Here is a picture I took last night of the finished band on P4D.  One more band and I will be half way done. I will be taking this one and my Quaker Welcome with me on my trip back to Virginia. 


4 comments:

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

your sampler is looking gorgeous - hope you are feeling better soon - hugs, Amanda

cucki said...

wow it is looking so pretty..
big hugs x

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jo said...

Your sampler is looking so detailed, I love it x