Saturday, November 9, 2013

Block Of the Month Quilt


The first section of my Block of the Month Quilt is done. It is a lot more colorful than I thought it would be but I love it. I am still very new at quilting and am becoming very very friendly with my newest friend, my seam ripper. Every time I have to rip out a seam I think I am learning to do it better. 
I am going to kick back the rest of the weekend and work on my Quaker Welcome Sampler and will post an update next week. 
Happy Stitching Everyone.

6 comments:

carolm said...

I like your colors too, they are cheerful.. Carol

Susan said...

Love it!! Yes, your seam ripper does become your best friend when you (or at least when I) quilt.

cucki said...

Wow they so beautiful
Big hugs x

Jan Gartlan said...

Such pretty blocks.

Precious Crafts said...

Wonderful colours! So bright & cheerful! :D

EvalinaMaria said...

You have been a busy girl!