Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentines Day and a Friday update


It's been a great week here in Florida but a little cold for us. So I stayed close to home this week. I did worked on Pot 4 Dickie and finished pages 5 and 6 out of 10 pages so 4 pages to go. I will also be personalizing like the instruction say and change the names to include my name and the name of my Grandfather.

Brentley's quilt made it to Virginia and will be given to my niece at her shower tomorrow. My sister is going to Skype me in if she can so I can see Kelli and JD open it. 

Since I realized that I screwed up my Block of the Month quilt I have put it away for a week or so and am working on some other things. I know what I did and I am getting more fabric to redo the 1st and 2nd blocks but that's OK I am just looking at it as aa lesson to learn. Besides I can use the ones I made a mistake on as a pillow cover to match the quilt when it is done. 


I decided to work on the table runners I am doing for my sisters. I got the first table runner top done so far. I will work on the other one and get it done before doing any quilting. I also have to replace the backing fabric I choose because it just doesn't look right now. Of course I am heading to a Quilt Show in the morning so fabric vendors watch out here I come. 

Happy Stitching Everyone. 

2 comments:

Shebafudge said...

Lovely progress. The quilt looks such pretty colours so I'm sorry you have had problems with it.

Susan said...

Enjoy the quilt show!! Love the table runner. I am sure the baby quilt will be much appreciated. Great job getting so much stitching in.