Friday, June 6, 2014

WOW It was sooooooo exciting!!!!!!

My sister called me last week from Virginia and she could hardley talk. I mentally started packing to head to VA for hospital sitting time or something. Let me tell you it was not a bad thing at all. My brother in law scratched a winner. 
Here is a picture of Janet and her husband Richard as they collect the money Richard won on a Virginia scratch off ticket. Need less to say they didn't get anywhere near that amount after taxes but they are one happy family. 


His sister and Janet's best friend went with their daughters and son in law and the new baby to collect the check. 
The brought news and are paying off their house. It's so exciting.

4 comments:

cucki said...

Wow
Congrats to the whole family
Big hugs x

llknbillburg said...

That's wonderful March Ann!!! I didn't know scratchers paid that much. I guess I need to go get some too so I can pay off my house! LOL
Laura

Susan said...

WOW!WOW!WOW! I'm thrilled when I win $20!! Congratulations to the whole family.

Shebafudge said...

Huge congratulations to them. Hope they enjoy spending it all :)