Thursday, October 9, 2014

What's been going on in my Villa


No cross stitching but I have filled my Quilt rack with the quilt tops I have made plus two hand stitched quilt tops that were gifted to me. I also made three bags for gifts. The orange one went to my Great Nephew Brentley. I also made his costume for him. Here is a picture of him and of the costume on the doll I used as a model. Can't wait till the package gets to NC and I soooooo hope they like it. I am not a costume maker that is for sure. 


Brentley at 6 months

Stay Puff Marshmallow Man on a doll model.
I have been finishing another hand stitched quilt for the lady that gave me the  two hand stitched tops. Her mother made them before she passed away and she only wanted to keep one so I agreed to finish it for her. It is a lot of work and I am finding the quilter didn't leave me much material to turn under on the edge. But I am doing what I can. 









5 comments:

llknbillburg said...

OMG!!! Love that costume!! Laura

cucki said...

So sweet x

Susan said...

That costume is too cute (as is Brentley). Love the pumpkin bag. Your quilt rack looks great filled up. A wonderful way to display you work.

Minnie said...

You did a great job on the costume and the quilt tops are gorgeous.

Olivia said...

He is the cutest little Great Nephew! Can't wait to see his pic in the adorable costume.