Monday, March 13, 2017

Death by Cross Stitch and quilting

Here is page two day 3 after I went back and added the back stitch on page one. Haven't touched it in almost 2 weeks because I have been in read mode, but I will get back to it soon.





On the quilting front I pulled out a few UFO's and started a new quilt called Antelope Canyon. I picked the pattern up in Daytona at Quiltweek. I also made a casserole carrier at my Wednesday Sew Much Fun group. 


 This quilt top is going to be a quilt for my great grandson Kiros. 
 This is a table topper for my sister Janet. I was given a ziplock baggie of half finished quarter log cabin blocks and a bunch of strips. I finished the blocks and sewed them into this layout. It about a 25 inch square. 



This is the start of my newest scrappy quilt. It will end up about 74.5 by 74.5 when it's done. This is just one of the layouts but I think this is the one I am going with. I really like how it is turning out but it didn't even make a dent in my scrapy strip boxes.
 Last but not least is my casserole carrier that Gail designed for our sewing group. It has straps inside to hold the casserole and a hot pad, there is a pocket on the front for a serving spoon too.

Happy Stitching everyone.

1 comment:

Jan said...

DbyXS is looking good. The table topper is beautiful. I love the scrappy quilt. That is cool looking.