Monday, May 19, 2008

How Does Your Garden Grow?

I decided I wanted a different project to take to work this weekend and decided to start working on "How Does Your Garden Grow?", it is the complimentary mystery sampler from Papillon Creations. It will have 13 parts and part 5 just came out last week.

I am doing the 6 color cross stitch version but she has it in two other versions too. One is two color cross stitch and the other is six colors with speciality stitches. The colors and fibers are the stitcher’s choice which makes it even more interesting.

Check the gallery pictures on her web site, they are all very different and all beautiful.

http://www.papillon-creations.com/


Of course when I went to get part 5 I had to add to my STASH, I purchased the newest piece called Heatwave and the other 2 pieces that go with it.

I will post my progress picture in the next few days.

I am going to put this sampler in rotation with my 2 BAP(Big ass projects) once I get part 5 done on this sampler.

Happy stitching.

No comments: