Saturday, January 10, 2009

New Year 2009

Well this is my first post for 2009.
I have not been stitching much the last two months but Jan was over this morning for a Stitch and Bitch day and I worked on the piece that we have for our SAL and on the HDYGG? Mystrey Sampler. After Jan left I finished the sampler, I am very pleased with it too.
It is done except for the beads and I am not sure if I am going to put those on the sampler or not.
I'm not sure how I am going to frame it yet either but its done as far as the stitching is concerned. I will post it again when it is finished completly.

How Does Your Garden Grow? Mystrey Sampler.

hdygg finished 1.10.09


Hopefully this finish will help me get back to my stitching. I have a few big projects to work on and I just got two smaller ones that I want to do for me. I got the Dream tree and the Believe tree that I am going to do to remind me that I have to Believe in myself and Dream about what I want to do and do it.

I am working midnights for a few months and I love it but I can't seem to get my mind around my stitching, but I am going to try. I love to stitch and I love what I can produce with a pattern, neddles and floss.
Happy Stitching
March Ann

1 comment:

Jan said...

Once you put the beads on it, you should reward yourself and start something new. After all January is "guilt free start" month. It looks really great.