Sunday, January 18, 2009

There is life at 3:30am

Ok this getting up at 330am on Sundays is a bummer but at least this morning I have gotten a lot done.
1. I went through the mail and papers on my desk and pitches some things out.

2. I started a crockpot of Roast and Veggies.

3. I started DREAM with silk (Which I normally don't work with). I like how it is turning out so far. Take a look.

Dream


Dream 001

4. I am going to work on TUTS this afternoon for a while before I take a nap to get ready to work midnights. Here is what it looks like when I stopped last night.

tuts 1-17-09
It's slow going with all the confetti but slow and steady is good right.

Happy Stitching

3 comments:

Jan said...

Wow. See what not sleeping does for you?! I like the Dream. When did you get the silks for it? I don't remember you getting them when you bought the pattern. I looks really nice.

MarchAnn said...

I think I picked them up at one of our confernece glasses or the marketplaces. I have a few of them in my stash just cause I liked the colors.

Nancy M said...

I love the M design trees. And using a silk is a great choice.