Sunday, September 5, 2010

Castles In The Air, Part 13


Part 13 is done except for the beads and I am going to wait to finish part 14 before putting them on. I have been beading as I go and I don't know how anyone will go back and do the beads at the end. More power to anyone who is going to do that, I have already used one pack of each color and now working on the second pack each. But this is such a beautiful piece and I am really enjoying the stitching but its big and awkward to stitch on with all the material and still have a nice tight piece to stitch on. I have used Q-snaps, hoops and needlework scroll frames during this stitching journey. But I am going back to my q-snaps and just fix any beads that get loose or broken, I need my tight material stitching surface back.
Happy Stitching

4 comments:

Andie said...

Wow! Really beautiful!!

Jan said...

That is soooooooo pretty! Can't wait to see it in person.

Charlene ♥ NC said...

So pretty!! No, can't imagine going back to do them all at once...

Brigitte said...

I love to see this piece grow.