Thursday, September 2, 2010

It was a Stitch In

Last night I attended my first Stitch In at In Stitches in Alexandria Virginia. Thanks for including me Jan. I met a lot of very nice ladies and ate some very tasty goodies. I worked on my Christmas Quaker Bell pull, I saw others working on cross stitch, needlepoint and knitting too. One of the ladies was knitting her first mitten while someone else worked on the second sock in her pair. Everyone was doing wonderful work and I really enjoyed seeing the different things being done. The Stitch In is held every first and third Wednesday of the month and I plan to attend many more.

4 comments:

Brigitte said...

Stitch-ins at a LNS must be heaven, surrounded by all the needlework stuff and stitchin g away with freinds.

Jan said...

OMG! You posted! LOL! We had a good time last night didn't we. I like seeing what everyone else is working on. Glad you like it.

Kathleen said...

It was so very nice to meet you- your Christmas bell pull and MW sampler projects are lovely, such fine stitching.

See you on Wednesday's!

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Isn't it great fun to get together with other like-minded stitchers?
At my LNS, ours is on 1st and 3rd Tuesday, and it has to be "something" to make me miss it. Glad to see you posting again.