Monday, July 4, 2011

HAPPY JULY 4TH

Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. I boxed up two very large boxes of clothes to get rid of and can now hang things up in my closet to get them off my dresser and rocking chair. I also got in some stitching and reading so I am well rested and ready to head back to work tonight.
Here is Pot 4 Dickie, I have finished band 3 of well I really don't want to count how many there are.



 
Here is an update on the piece Jan and I are working on during our monthly S&B's. Neither of us wanted to work on it in June so we agreed to work on it for 2 hours on our own. I worked on mine today for 2 hours and this is my progress. I have not work with silks before and am finding them easy to work with, I don't think this will be the last time I work with silk threads.
Tavern Signs Too by Carriage House Samplings

Happy Stitching everyone

3 comments:

Gabi said...

Great progress on your band sampler. Lover your CH piece too.

mdgtjulie said...

Both look great. Keep up the good work!!

Nancy said...

Great progress! Guess you won't need so many winter clothes after you retire to Florida!