Sunday, April 14, 2013

Two More Framed

The Celtic Wedding Sampler is framed and ready for its trip to Virginia the end of the month. Hobby Lobby did a great job cutting the mat for me and hey the frame was half off this week so I got a great deal to boot. 



 I have a friend visiting and we went Antiques/second hand store shopping yesterday and I found a few great frames, so my Friend's sampler got framed this morning. I would have liked it just a tad wider but for a $2.50 frame it works great and the colors are perfect. 

 Happy Stitching everyone and my Virginia buddies I will see you soon. I will be in Stafford from May 1st till the 10th than I will be dog/house sitting in Ruther Glen from May11th to the 18th while my niece is on her honeymoon but will be online.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great finishes...don't you just love it when you find a great bargain?

Safe travels!

cucki said...

Wow so pretty..well done x

rosek1870 said...

Both of your finishes are just beautiful!!!

Susan said...

Your framing is perfect. Safe trip back to VA. I live in Ruther Glen! You're the only other person I've talked with that has ever heard of it!!