Thursday, November 21, 2013

Quilting Update for November BOM

Finish the first pieces block on my November Block of the month for my "Stars Over Bali Skies". Only 3 Friendship Stars, a few 4 patch blocks and a bunch of 2 1/2" squares to go, but I wanted to share. 



I don't know if I would pick some of the colors that are coming with my kits each month. But so far I have been surprised on how nice they look once they are all sewn together. 

Happy Stitching Everyone, and I will have a Quaker Welcome update next week. 

3 comments:

cucki said...

Pretty x

Susan said...

Very pretty. I have had the same thought with other "of the months" but the colors do all seem to work and it does help to push outside the comfort zone a bit.

Brigitte said...

So lovely this star. And the colours are really perfect together.