Tuesday, February 25, 2014

February 2014 UpDate




On the 18th two of the books I had pre-ordered came out on my Nook so I spend the last week reading. I guess I am burned out with Lynsay Sands and J. D. Robb they were OK but to me both of them seemed to be very much like all the others that came before them in the two different series that I have been reading for a while. But I did get some stitching and some sewing done. I worked on Pot 4 Dickie and the two table toppers that I am working on for my twin sisters. (neither one reads my blog) 




The next band on Pot 4 Dickie is coming along nicely. I have about 1/3 of this band done.  


I have one of the Jingle Jolly Table topper done and the other one is sitting at the sewing machine waiting to be quilted. 

two toppers on the design wall



This is the front and back of the first topper done and the binding sewn one. I am going to use a variegated thread to quilt the second one just to make it a little different and because I have never done it before. I still have a lot to learn and will be share as I go along. 


Happy Stitching all.

2 comments:

Jan said...

How much more on Pot4 to go?
You are doing great on your quilting.

llknbillburg said...

Always love seeing your progress on P4D! I have decided to work mine in a SAL that starts on the 1st. Hopefully I will have something wonderful to show soon too!! laura