Thursday, July 24, 2014

Pot 4 Dickie and my new Jigsaw Puzzle Quilt


I have gotten almost half of the next band of Pot 4 done this week. The stitching was pretty dense so it was slow going . 

I also saw a Jigsaw Puzzle quilt on FB an just had to try to make one. I am using the rest of the second hand shirts I brought over the last few months. I have 60 blocks sewn and have about 60 more cut out waiting to be sewn together. Since all the blocks are interlocked it takes a while to get them set up on the design board. Than it takes time to sew them together a few at a time so they don't get out of order. But I am taking my time and it is a fun quilt to work on. 
Happy stitching everyone. 


4 comments:

cucki said...

Beautiful stitching..
And this is a very sweet quilt..
Enjoy making it..
Hugs c

llknbillburg said...

Wonderful progress on P4D! I love it more all the time!! Laura

Susan said...

P4D looks great. LOVE the quilt!!

Shebafudge said...

I love that jigsaw quilt but seeing as even a straight line defeats me on my machine, I will just enjoy your progress. :)