Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Slow Progress But an UpDate

I don't have much of an update but did want to pop in to the blog. I have not felt very well the last 2 weeks but I am on the up swing I hope. Still not sure what is going on with this old body but the Doc is going to keep working on it. More blood tests on Thursday and a medicine change is possible. 


On the craft front I worked on P4D off and on between napping and reading. 

I got 4 rows of my puzzle quilt blocks sewn together and joined. Still have 5 more rows to go. 
Can you see what happens when you sew the blocks together with that great 1/4 inch seam. It almost made the rows 5 1/5 inches shorter. The whole quilt will become 10% to 20% smaller once its sown together and quilted.

2 comments:

llknbillburg said...

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well and hope the Doc can figure it out soon. Lovely progress on P4D! Keep at it and you'll be done in no time! Laura

Shebafudge said...

Sorry to hear you're really off colour! Hope you feel better soon. :)