Thursday, May 14, 2015

My Summer Quilting Plans

Well Pot 4 is still on the stitching frame but it will get done.
I have been making myself a quilting and stitching plan for the summer.
January's Block
I am going to be working on a Block Of The Month called Galaxy of Stars, I have done the January and February blocks and have March, April and May to get done before June 1st. I am using a Black material with white dots for my background and green, purple, red, and yellow from my stash on this quilt. I love having a big stash of fabric to draw on for my quilts. The scrappier the better for me. 
February's Block
I am working on Aim For Accuracy II which comes out on the 7th and 21st of the month. I have completed 3 lessons so far and should have the next 3 lessons done by the 21st. Here are all my blocks so far. I am using Fat Quarters in purples and greens with a background of whites from my stash.


Lesson's 1-3
I will be working on Smith Mountain Morning by Bonnie Hunter and a Dear Jane quilt. So I have a busy busy summer ahead of me but I am looking forward to it. 
Smith Mountain Morning
Dear Jane 

 Happy Stitching everyone.

1 comment:

Pull the other thread said...

Lots of great quilting. You have some great plans lined up for Summer, enjoy!