Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Update At Last

I'mmmmmmmmmmm Backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. 

Wow its been a long time since I posted. I have been enjoying my home, spending a lot of time reading, been on a 4100 mile trip for vacation and just being retired. I have some quilting to share but I would make you look at vacation pictures. I did go to Missouri to spend a week with my DD Heather and her family. Than on to Colorado Spring for a few days with Gail and Bill, had a blast seeing all the sites, thanks Bill for being the driver. Than I went to Santa Fe NM to the Georgia O'Keeffe Museum and walked around old town Santa Fe for the rest of the day. Since I was already in New Mexico I drove down to Roswell. I spent a few hours at the UFO museum, corny but fun. The next day I headed for home through Texas. I took my time and enjoyed the country side and my audio books. Tired when I got home but I will do it again in a heart beat. 
I had a few quilt blocks to catch up on after I took about 3 weeks to rest up from my trip. 
Here are August's and September's BOM blocks





I also had lessons 11 to 14 in my Aim For Accuracy II so I am caught up until October 7th when our next lesson comes out.

Here is the layout so far. It's not all sewn together yet but it is getting there. I am really happy with my color choices.




1 comment:

Jan said...

Glad you had a good trip. Sounds like it was a lot of fun.
I love the purple. I think this is going to be a great quilt.