Tuesday, March 29, 2016

I May Have a Scrap Problem update.

I may have a Scrap Problem but I am working at taming these critters as much as I can. 
Here are some of the scraps I have ironed and cut from my first box of scraps. I have added 4.5" strips because I have seen a quilt I want to make with 4.5" HST's so I am starting to cut strips so I can make the 320 HST's that I will need. I have cut squares in 5", 3.5", 2.5" and 1.5" and strips in 2.5" and 1.5".  I am also getting many string pieces that are going to go into some string blocks pretty soon. There are still more to cut but this as far as I got this month. 





1 comment:

Sarah Craig said...

Nice work! Sounds like you have a good plan for making something with your scraps, too. Thanks for linking up for the I May Have a Scrap Problem show-and-tell!