Thursday, April 7, 2016

Random Boxes

Random Boxes is on the design wall in 9 30" blocks waiting to be put together tomorrow. I used fabric from my stash in many many shades of brown with pops of lime green. I really like how it has turned out. It is also very big. I know the instructions said king/queen but its 97" by 97" right now. I know it will be smaller once it is sewn together and quilted but not that much smaller. It's really going to cover my queen size bed with its thick mattress.



 I made the presentation bag for my brothers quilt this week and it turned out very cute. 
The quilt has been quilted and washed so its ready for his birthday on the 17th. 

2 comments:

Jan said...

I love the quilt you did for your brother. Great colors in both pieces.

Susan said...

WOW! You have been busy. The pops of green are perfect with all the browns.