Saturday, September 10, 2016

9/10/2016 uodate.

I have been sewing a few smaller things to keep me sewing, over the last few weeks. I also repainted a end table and hung new drapes. I did two Snap Bags for my friend Pamela, I did my friendship start blocks for a summer challenge and I made a table runner for my new coffee table. 
Today I started making 3 round table toppers for the fall. These will be for my sisters and me. I am using rich batiks in fall colors. The colors just don't look a good in the picture I took. 
8 Friendship star blocks
Two snap bags for Pamela

From of my coffee table runner made with my pineapple trim tool

The backing material I used
Three round table toppers
new curtains and I painted the table

Lanai with its new painted wall and the two new envelope pillow covers I made.

No comments: