Thursday, January 19, 2017

Death by Cross Stitch and other goodies.

I have been able to stitch on my Death by Cross Stitch the last two week. Since I switched back to a q-snap frame. I am almost done the upper left corner. 


My Jewel box quilt top is completed, I like how it turned out. I used greens and neutrals from my scraps/stash. I only had to purchase the dark green for the second border. This make 2 quilt tops finished for 2017 so far. My tumbler quilt top was a UFO but the jewel box I just started in December.


Wednesday our Sew Much Fun sewing group made little business card holders. So easy I made 2 in a very short time. I am going to make a bunch from my scraps.



Today I was making a place for my Accuquilt Cutting Dies and got a little sidetracked after getting them in place. I had gotten the Snail Trail die during the December sale but had not played with it so today I did. I cut enough blues and neutrals to make 6 blocks. I ended up making 3 before my side really started to bother me. They turned out pretty good and I am thinking about mixing them with some Ohio Stars. I'll keep you posted. 


Happy Stitching Everyone

1 comment:

Jan said...

Good progress on the Death by Cross Stitch. You can see the horse. I like the snail trail pattern. That is really nifty.