Friday, January 13, 2017

I'm blogging again.

I am working on a Jewel Block quilt top. I learned this block from a Craftsy Class called  Quick Techniques for Classic Blocks: Wrenches, Stars & Twists

with Anita Grossman Solomon. 

It's made with a paper template that you sew then cut apart. I like how this one is turning out. In fact I like were short cut methods for doing a few different blocks and will we doing other things with them later in the year. 
I am using many different greens and neutral from my stash and scrap boxes for this quilt. Some of the neutrals are a little dark but I like how they are are coming together. I will decide on the borders once I have all the blocks sewn together this weekend. 


I am working on Death By Cross Stitch in the evenings and it is moving right along. Here it is after I worked on it tonight, my 8th day of stitching on it.

  
Happy Stitching everyone. 

1 comment:

LindaLee said...

I have always loved greens, so your beautiful quilt looks especially nice to me. Your cross stitching is also coming right along. Nice.

LindaLee at http://lovenmystitches.blogspot.com/