Friday, July 14, 2017

July In Florida

As some of you know I got my villa here in Ocala at a rock bottom price of $24000, I just saw two on a Realtor's paper, one sold for $83000 and one for $79000. I would say my equity is going up and up. I have been here since 2012 an am very glad I picked On Top Of The World. There is a lot to do but I am happy to stay in my villa working on my hobbies. 

We are still trying to find the right strength for my new medicine. Now the doctor things the last one was to strong and that's why I don't feel right. First to weak now to strong so hope the new one is just right. 

Over the last few weeks I have finished the I Spy quilt for my great nephew Brentley with a bag to match. I also made cards with the picture of each square, laminated them and made a small draw string bag to hold the cards. I think it will grow with him. I also made a monda bag, a very large market bag, a table runner and cut out another market bag. All these goodie will make a trip to Virginia very soon. 


















Yesterday I watched a Sew Very Easy video on YouTube for a dimensional pinwheel table topper. Laura said you can make it in under 2 hours. Well it took me longer, at least this time, so I'll time myself the next time I make one. 
 


Happy Stitching Everyone.

5 comments:

Jennifer M. said...

Wow! $24,000 for your villa? That's amazing. I live a ways south of you in super expensive Miami. In this heat, I would rather be inside creating like you. Lovely sewing projects. They all look great.

Jan said...

It doesn't seem like you've been down there 5 years now. Still miss you up here in Ole VA.
The table topper looks great. I like the colors you used.

Astrids dragon said...

What fun for your nephew, I'm sure he'll love it!
I love the pinwheel, I'm sure it would take me days if I attempted it.

thanida said...

Thank you sir, this is a Fabulous article. Thanks for sharing with us. I learn many things from this article.
vegus168

supersonic100g9 said...

ดังนั้นการเช่ารถราคาถูกจึงเป็นที่นิยมของลูกค้าจำนวนมาก ในการเช่ารถราคาถูก ผู้เช่าควรพิจารณาให้ดี ในเรื่องคุณภาพรถยนต์ เพราะผู้ประกอบการรถเช่าหลายราย นำรถยนต์เก่าหลาย 10 ปี มาให้เช่าในราคาถูก ซึ่งหากคุณภาพรถไม่พร้อมใช้งาน รถยนต์อาจเสียระหว่างทางได้ ดังนั้นผู้เช่าควรพิจารณาในประเด็นนี้เพิ่ม นอกจากเรื่องราคาที่ถูกแล้ว


เช่ารถพร้อมคนขับ
เช่ารถดอนเมือง
เช่ารถรายวัน
บริการรถเช่า
รถเช่ากระบะ